Meal Booster – 99% Beef (12)


Guaranteed Safe Checkout


Features & Compatibility

We did the cooking for you! You’ll find this convenient and easy-to-serve box is filled with 99% ranch raised Beef, and just two other ingredients make up the remaining 1 % . Use this protein-packed, human grade Topper with their current Food to boost taste and protein. Pups will love the smooth texture and juicy flavor, and you’ll love not cleaning up the pan!

Additional information

Weight 100.00 kg

5.5 oz x12

Customer Reviews


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Meal Booster – 99% Beef (12)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *